Skip to main content

Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dk

Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dk

Download Now
Server 1
Download Now
Server 2
Download Now
Server 3


OMG! I never thought I'd finish this font! Actually, the idea came to me in the late 1990-ies, but the sketches lied at the bottom of the "fonts I will complete one day In the future" pile ... also called "fonts I most likely won't complete...EVER" pile! :) Anyway, I started up with letters for both upper and lowercase, no numbers or punctuation. I figured if people ever purchased this font, all they would need were upper- or lowercase letters. But the rest of the glyphs seemed to miss out, so I made the numbers and some punctuation. But I still found the font incomplete...therefore I redid all the punctuation (from "standard" punctuation to "picturish" punctuation) and added two additional sets of letters. Meaning that there is 4 different versions of letters to choose from: 2 different lowercase, and 2 different lowercase. I had a lot of fun drawing this font, and some fun doing the detective work finding out how the MANY lettershapes should look! I hop you too have fun using this font! :)

Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dk
Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dk



Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dk


Popular posts from this blog

Download Fogie Fonts Family From Din Studio

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 Fogie is a modern serif family font. Features with 10 fonts. This family also featured with many ligatures and alternates. Designed with powerful OpenType features in mind and p erfectly suited for graphic design and any display use. It could easily work for web, signage, corporate as well as for editorial design. The Thin style is free so you can try this for your content. Download Fogie Fonts Family From Din Studio Download Fogie Fonts Family From Din Studio

Download Boromir Fonts Family From GRIN3 (Nowak)

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 Boromir is a hand-drawn, serif, layered, vintage font family. Each font features over 440 Glyphs, 5 Stylistic Sets, Standard and Discretionary Ligatures. The flow and vintage style works perfectly on invitations, blog headers, branding, art quote, posters, book cover and so much more! Language support includes Western, Central and Eastern European character sets, as well as Baltic and Turkish languages. Download Boromir Fonts Family From GRIN3 (Nowak) Download Boromir Fonts Family From GRIN3 (Nowak)

[csntn] Download Cotford fonts from Monotype

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 New from the Monotype Studio,  Cotford  is a contemporary serif from Creative Type Director, Tom Foley.   Dynamic, adaptable, and surprising— Cotford  is a languid serif that ranges from delicate thins, bending and reaching like flower stems, to bold heavy weights that command the page and screen with confidence and vintage charm. And as a variable font,  Cotford  allows designers to explore and refine the design almost endlessly, unearthing its many visual tones and hidden secrets.    Foley set out to design a soulful, contemporary serif typeface that delivers all the versatility and robustness today's designers expect. The variable font unlocks an expandsive spectrum of visual expression that allows designers to explore, tweak, and adjust the typeface until they find the perfect weight, cont...